RUT850 is a compact and slim design LTE wireless router. It supports latest IEEE802.11n and IEEE802.11b/g WLAN standards and provides wireless transmitting and receiving rate up to 150 Mbps. LTE – up to 100 Mbps DL and 50 Mbps UL.
Whether it is a long family trip, a camping spot or a need to access a back-end office – RUT850 has you covered. This sleek automotive router supports high speed LTE CAT3, which provides speeds of up to 100Mbps for your leisure or business demands.
With support of latest IEEE802.11n and IEEE802.11b/g WLAN standards you can be sure, that full LTE CAT3 potential can be realized: no bottlenecks from LTE to WiFi. Connect multiple devices, watch movies, video streams, or connect to remote surveillance equipment with ease.
RUT850 can be used either in light vehicles or busses, trucks and other heavy transport, which utilizes 24V battery. This is achieved by wide input voltage range and voltage surge protection – no need for additional surge protection equipment. Power supply socket connector has an Ignition digital input, which controls router’s sleep mode status.
Set up your internet connectivity and be ready to go in minutes with just a few clicks from your smartphone. Manage and monitor router’s performance without physically connecting to the device.
Manage your routers fleet remotely. With full support of centralized Teltonika Remote Management System you will be able to access, control and monitor all of your routers within a single platform. This will help you make better decisions for future installments and best-use practices.
- 4G (LTE) –Up to 150 Mbps
- 3G –Up to 42 Mbps
- 2G –Up to 236.8 kbps
- Wi-Fi –Up to 150 Mbps
- DIN - digital input
- Mobile antenna type –2 x Fakra
- Wi-Fi antenna type –Internal
- Input voltage –7 – 30 VDC
- SIM card slots –1
- Operating temperature range –-40 °C to 75 °C
- Storage temperature range –-45 °C to 80 °C
- Power consumption –< 5 W
- Mounting options –Screws, Velcro, adhesive tape
- LED indication –Power, status, signal, ethernet
- Ignition detection
- Remote configuration over SMS
- Automatic and manual operator selection
- Static routes
- Wireless Hotspot
- Wireless Client
- Wireless AP
- Ping reboot
- Periodic reboot
- Backup WAN
- Mobile Traffic counter
- Connection status overview bar
- Configuration backup/restore
- Send/receive SMS
- Status via SMS
- SMS reboot
- 3G/4G enable/disable via SMS
- Wireless on/off via SMS
- Web Filter
- Mobile on Demand
- Mobile Data Limit
- Event logging
- Call Utilities
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air)
- Integrated speed test
- Network Scanner with Topology display
- Disable Roaming
- SMS gateway
- IP/MAC filter
- Dynamic DNS
- RMS support
- FDD 2100(B1)/1800(B3/850(B5)/2600(B7)/900(B8)/800(B20) MHz
- Up to 100 Mbps downlink speed
- Up to 50 Mbps uplink speed
- All bands with diversity
- 2100(B1)/850(B5)/900(B8) MHz
- DC-HSPA+ mode: 42 Mbps downlink speed
- DC-HSPA+ mode: 5.76 Mbps uplink speed
- UMTS mode: 384 kbps DL, 384 kbps UL
- RX diversity antenna
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Power Class 4 (33dBm ±2dB) for GSM 850/900MHz
- Power Class 1 (30dBm ±2dB) for GSM 1800/1900MHz
- Power Class E2 (27dBm ±3dB) for EDGE 850/900MHz
- Power Class E2 (26dBm +3/-4dB) for EDGE 1800/1900MHz
- GPRS: 85.6 kbps DL, 85.6 kbps UL
- EDGE: 236.8 kbps DL, 236.8 kbps UL
ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 131 mm x 79 mm x 17 mm
- Weight 106 g
- Input voltage range 7 – 30 VDC
- Power consumption < 5 W
- Operating temperature -40 °C to 75 °C
- Storage temperature -45 °C to 80 °C
- Operating humidity 10 % to 90 % non-condensing
- Storage humidity 5 % to 95 % non-condensing
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi standards
- AP and STA modes
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA&WPA2 encryption methods
- 2.401 – 2.495 GHz WiFi frequency range
- 20dBm max WiFi TX power
- SSID stealth mode and access control based on MAC address
Standard package contains
- Router RUT850.
- Power cable (2 m).
- 2 x LTE antennas (adhesive, FAKRA-D, 3 m cable).
- 2 x screws.
- 2 x adhesive tape profiles.
- 2 x hook and loop profiles.
- QSG (Quick Start Guide).
- Packaging box.